Seabird Radio UK Internet Online Radio Station, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (“Seabird Radio” or “we” “our” or “us”) owns or controls, and provides access to the Seabirdradio.co.uk website, at the url seabirdradio.co.uk/wp and all subdomains under the
seabirdradio.co.uk domain and related properties (the “Website”), any
seabirdradio.co.uk client software, the seabirdradio.co.uk widgets, or
seabirdradio.co.uk online internet radio player apps, the
seabirdradio.co.uk API and all proprietary services, software, data and materials accessed via the Website (the “Services”). The Website and the Services may be referred to hereby as “the Properties”.
Welcome to Seabirdradio.co.uk . Feel free to navigate our website and enjoy our Services at any time. Bear in mind that by accessing
Users who want to create an internet radio online/web-radio station using the services provided by
seabirdradio will need to register and create their own user account.
- Description: Seabirdradio provides the technical means permitting the creation of web-radio/internet radio station by replacing the usually complex and expensive set up of hardware, software and operations needed to run a online, internet webradio station with simply and easy to use web tools.
Seabirdradio reserves it’s right to add, change, remove, suspend or discontinue any element/aspect of the Website and/or the Services at any time at it’s sole discretion without notice. Moreover Seabirdradio may impose limits and/or restrict access to parts of or all of the Properties without notice and without liability to you or any third party.
- User conduct and contentYou must comply with the standing legislation (national, European and international) and not unlawfully or abusively use the Website/Services/Properties and their content. You are liable for any damage you cause to Seabirdradio from the unlawful or abusive use of the Properties and their contents. In such case Seabirdradio is entitled to terminate the violation, prohibit its continuation and claim damages. Seabirdradio reserves the right to remove or delete any /user’s content and to prohibit the use of the website for any reason. Seabirdradio reserves the right to terminate any user’s account and/or delete, move or edit any of your uploaded information-content, in whole or in part, and/or take such other action as Seabirdradio.co.uk sees fit in relation to any user, for any reason, especially in case of a breach of our acceptable use policy or any of the other terms set forth herein, and /or proceed thereafter with court actions if necessary. You agree that you are responsible for the content (e.g. comments, messages, etc.) that you post, submit and transmit within our blog or any other area permitting users to post comments. . When you are uploading or otherwise make available such content within Seabirdradio’s blog, you guarantee that you have the right to make available such content, that you do not violate rights of third persons (intellectual property, right of personality, penal law, commercial law, consumers law, etc), that you have all the necessary licenses for the respective use, that you release Seabirdradio from any royalties or other kind of claims. You acknowledge that the sole responsible for such content is the person from whom it originates. Seabirdradio is not obliged to and does not control the content. Seabirdradio is not liable for any mistakes, omissions or unlawful, unethical, offensive, threatening, inaccurate, unsecured, inappropriate to adults and/or to children etc content made available through its Services from the users. Furthermore, Seabirdradio is not liable for any loss or damage incurred to the users of the website by accessing or using the content uploaded by other users on its platform. The sole responsible is the person from whom the content originates.You agree and guarantee that you will not post, submit, transmit or otherwise make available any user’s content that:
- Is defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, racial, abusive, threatening, harassing, pornographic or illegal and does not comply with the standing legislation (national European and international).
- Invades privacy of the others.
- May infringe intellectual properties of others such as Copyright, Trademarks, trade secrets, patents or may harm the right of privacy or any other right of any party.
- Contains viruses, harmful or corrupted data, harmful files.
- Is unlawful or encourages or supports illegal activities.
- Bypasses, or in any way circumvent technological measures, filters and relative technology implemented by Seabirdradio.
- Sends spam.
- Serves your commercial purposes or advertises your products.
- Could provoke the malfunction of the services of the website or could hinder the use of the services of the website (including large loads).
Seabirdradio from any actions, suits, liability, claims and demands that you have or will have arising from the use of the website and its Services. You acknowledge that Seabirdradio is not liable for any loss or damage incurred from actions of the users, for example direct or indirect, coincidental, secondary, civil or penal.
- Links to Other Website: In case users link to other websites – without prejudice to Seabirdradio rights – Seabirdradio disclaims any liability whatsoever. Since Seabirdradio does not control these websites, you agree that Seabirdradio is not responsible for their content, accuracy or legality. Seabirdradio is not associated and does not endorse/support or approves the content of these links. Seabirdradio is only providing these links to you as a convenience. You understand that by accessing third party websites you do it at your own risk and that Seabirdradio is not liable for any damage caused to you from accessing such websites. Seabirdradio accepts no responsibility for the content and/or conduct of other websites.
Seabirdradio does not warrant that the Properties, any of the Properties’ functions or any Content contained therein will be uninterrupted or error-free; that defects will be corrected; or that the Properties or the servers that make them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.Under no circumstances shall
Seabirdradio, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates or the directors, officers, employees, or other representatives of each of them, be liable to you for any loss or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, for any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, economic, punitive, or consequential damages that are directly or indirectly related to (a) the Properties, the Content, or your upload information; (b) the use of, inability to use, or performance of the Properties or any of the Content or features thereon; (c) any action taken in connection with an investigation by Seabirdradio or law enforcement authorities regarding your use of the Properties or Content; (d) any action taken in connection with copyright or related rights owners; (e) any errors or omissions in the Properties’ technical operation, (including, without limitation, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, or theft or destruction of the Properties). Seabirdradio is not responsible for any damage to any user’s computer, hardware, computer software, or other equipment or technology including, without limitation, damage from any security breach or from any virus, bugs, tampering, fraud, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer line or network failure or any other technical or other malfunction. Your access to and use the Properties is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with the Properties or any of the Content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Properties or the Content.You recognise and confirm that in the event you incur any damages, losses or injuries that arise out of Seabirdradio’s acts or omissions, the damages, if any, caused to you are not irreparable or sufficient to entitle you to an injunction preventing any exploitation of any web site, property, product, program, or other audio content owned or controlled by Seabirdradio and/or its parents, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates or your upload information, and you will have no rights to enjoin or restrain the development, production, distribution, advertising, exhibition or exploitation of any Seabirdradio.co.uk web site, services, properties, product, program, music, or other audio or other content or your upload information or any and all activities or actions related thereto.
- IPRs complaints: Seabirdradio respects intellectual property. We aim to respond any claim that the content and/or Content posted or uploaded infringes intellectual Property rights of ay person. In order to be able to respond to your claims, please contact us by mail at the address or by e-mail at info@Seabirdradio.co.uk In your notice you are asked to include a detailed description of the alleged infringement in a way that Seabird Radio will be in a position to identify material. Your notice should be properly signed and your contact details should be included. Please, bear in mind that you may be asked to pay damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) if you have intentionally mislead Seabird Radio.
- Termination: Seabirdradio reserves the right to restrict, suspend, deny or terminate access to all or part of the Website or any Service and to deny access to any person in its sole discretion without notice or liability of any kind. Seabirdradio also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Seabirdradio may transfer its rights without any third party’s consent.
- The content provided by the users cannot be considered as advice, encouragement, suggestion, instruction or guidance to the users to act or to omit. It is at the discretion of the users to act at their own will discharging Seabirdradio from being liable, as defined above.
- You are not allowed to post or upload advertisement content or act in an unfair way to the interests of Seabirdradio .