Programs Radio Shows
- Reuben Spurr is the Radio Presenter for The Live on
- The Ambient Hour Radio Show is presented by Radio Presenter
- The Country Music Radio Show hosted by Sally D. Country
- The Top 40 Radio Show hosted by Russ Horton Top 40 Timeline.
- The 70's Music Shows on SeaBird Radio are hosted by
- The Blues Talkin' Music Show is on a Saturday 4pm.
- The Souled Down South Music Show is hosted by radio
- The Celluloid Radio Show is hosted by Presenter Darren Crook.
- The Q Burn Radio Show is hosted by Radio Presenter
- House Music Live Sreaming with The Shuffle Brothers, guaranteed to
- The Richard Dix Weekend Radio Shows. Amazing music for the
- The Sunday Hour Radio Show with Radio Presenter Keith Tee.
- The Eclectic Shuffle is presented by Radio Presenter Laurence Richardson
- A Megamix of 1950's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's and the
- The Kick up the 80s Radio Show is presented by
- All your favourite hits from the 70's with legends of
- The graetest hits and music of the 1960's with the
- The Beatles Music Hour is understandably extremely popular. The
The Best Music Station – SeaBird Radio
SeaBird Radio offers a wide mix of music shows presented by some of the best radio presenters who love the genre of music they choose to broadcast.
SeaBird Radio broadcasts 24 hours a day and 7 days a week streaming music online for free. The radio station can be heard and listened to on multiple platforms online, via Google Music app and the Apple Music App. SeaBird Radio is always looking for potential future presenters as you can imagine, there’s alot of music to be played and our listeners always want more.
Our current musical program shows include, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80’s, 90s, Chart Music, Pop music, Rock, Blues to Ambient and a Sunday Morning Religious Radio Show. Numerous Chart Shows are played through the week and the weekend kicks off with the famous Shuffle Brothers House Music Show before a smooth relaxing music session through the night.
SeaBird is looking for sponsors to support and back the radio station here in the UK. Our listener statistics are growing rapidly through popularity, great shows and brilliant radio presenters so if you are thinking of advertising to a wide audience online and on the radio please contact us.