Programs Radio Shows
- Wolf Country Radio Show with Terry de Wolf Hot 20
- Worldmix Global Music Show with Rupert Palmer
- Reel Music Show with presenter Paul Rose
- Play Morricone For Me is a radio show that plays
- David Cassidy Radio Show Who doesn't love David Cassidy, we
- Pete Marsham Beatles Show Sundays 1-2pm
- The Ambient Hour Radio Show is presented by Radio Presenter
- The 70's Music Shows on SeaBird Radio are hosted by
- The Blues Talkin' Music Show is on a Tuesday 10-11
- The Q Burn Radio Show is hosted by Radio Presenter
- The Kick up the 80s Radio Show is presented by
- All your favourite hits from the 70's with legends of
- The graetest hits and music of the 1960's with the
- The Beatles Music Hour is understandably extremely popular. The
- Stafford's World Join Radio Presenter Mark Stafford with his popular
- Robin Dee Big Oldies & Overdrive 192 Join Radio Presenter Robin
- That Thing Radio Show with Rich Appel Join Rich Appel
- The Vinyl Resting Place Radio Shows bringing you great music
The Best Music Station – SeaBird Radio
SeaBird Radio offers a wide mix of music shows presented by some of the best radio presenters who love the genre of music they choose to broadcast.
SeaBird Radio broadcasts 24 hours a day and 7 days a week streaming music online for free. The radio station can be heard and listened to on multiple platforms online, via Google Music app and the Apple Music App. SeaBird Radio is always looking for potential future presenters as you can imagine, there’s alot of music to be played and our listeners always want more.
Our current musical program shows include, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80’s, 90s, Chart Music, Pop music, Rock, Blues to Ambient and a Sunday Morning Religious Radio Show. Numerous Chart Shows are played through the week and the weekend kicks off with the famous Shuffle Brothers House Music Show before a smooth relaxing music session through the night.
SeaBird is looking for sponsors to support and back the radio station here in the UK. Our listener statistics are growing rapidly through popularity, great shows and brilliant radio presenters so if you are thinking of advertising to a wide audience online and on the radio please contact us.