- Bottas beats Hamilton to pole as Ferrari make shocking return in Austria July 4, 2020Valtteri Bottas beats Lewis Hamilton to pole position as Mercedes dominate qualifying at Austrian GP, while Ferrari have shocking day.
- Vardy scores 100th top-flight goal as Leicester beat Palace July 4, 2020Jamie Vardy scores his 100th and 101st Premier League goals as Leicester boost their hopes of achieving a top-four finish by beating Crystal Palace.
- Coronavirus: Pubs and hairdressers reopen as England's lockdown eases July 4, 2020Midnight haircuts as coronavirus restrictions ease - but people are urged to be "tremendously cautious".
- Greenwood double as Man Utd put five past Bournemouth July 4, 2020Teenager Mason Greenwood scores two superb goals as in-form Manchester United hammer relegation-threatened Bournemouth.
- Serpentine's shock win seals Derby record as Love takes Oaks July 4, 2020Serpentine stuns Epsom with a runaway success at 25-1 to give trainer Aidan O'Brien a record eighth Derby win.
- Donald Trump orders creation of 'national heroes' garden July 4, 2020Angry at the toppling of statues, President Trump wants US heroes honoured in a new national garden.
- Coronavirus: Nigel Farage pub trip raised with Kent Police July 4, 2020The acting leader of the Liberal Democrats asks whether Nigel Farage has broken quarantine rules.
- Wales flooding: Historic hotel suffers after heavy rain July 4, 2020A spokesman says the water was up to his knees as north west Wales sees the worst of the downpours.
- Drivers' reluctance to 'take a knee' shows 'lack of understanding' - Hamilton July 4, 2020Lewis Hamilton says some drivers' reluctance to take a knee before the Austrian Grand Prix is down to a lack of understanding of racism.
There has been an error.
We apologize for any inconvenience, please return to the home page or use the search form below.