Covid19 has changed life in the UK, across Europe and basically EVERY country in the World. We all are slowly accepting the changes required to assist with the flattening of the curve to protect our NHS workers. Needless to say, it means more time at home during the lockdown period. This could be weeks or maybe months of isolation away from family, loved ones and friends. It's a bitter pill to accept but our GovernmentRead more
- Servette 1-1 Roma: Jose Mourinho criticises his side's 'superficial approach' to Europa League tie December 1, 2023Roma boss Jose Mourinho accuses his players of taking a "superficial approach" to their 1-1 Europa League draw against Servette.
- Euro 2024 draw: Can Gareth Southgate end England trophy drought? December 1, 2023With the Euro 2024 draw taking place on Saturday, manager Gareth Southgate has a lot to ponder as he looks to finally deliver silverware for England.
- Von Miller: Buffalo Bills linebacker turns himself in to police after arrest warrant issued December 1, 2023Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller turns himself in to police after an arrest warrant was issued in a domestic violence case involving a pregnant woman.
- Endgame: Royal race row naming not publicity stunt, says author Omid Scobie December 1, 2023Omid Scobie denies in a BBC interview claims a version of his book deliberately identified two royals.
- Train strikes: When are the walkouts in December? December 1, 2023Train drivers are holding rolling walkouts in December in a long-running row over pay and conditions.
- The race against time to repair Edinburgh Airport's runway December 1, 2023Engineers have been working throughout the past month to repair cracks in the surface of Edinburgh Airport's runway.
- Bristol man breeding glow worms in his bedroom December 1, 2023Pete Cooper, from Bristol, wants to help stop the decline of the "magical" beetles.
- The Papers: Royal book fallout and MacGowan tributes December 1, 2023Omid Scobie's book is still making headlines on Friday, along with news of three high profile deaths.
- Alistair Darling: Gordon Brown says briefings against ex-chancellor unfair December 1, 2023The former prime minister hails the "integrity" of Lord Darling following his death aged 70.
Are you are the SeaBird Radio Star of 2020?
SeaBird Radio ae looking for the radio stars for 2020. Just send us your demo to email@example.com and we will be in touch. Lets us know a bit about yourself along with an audio demo. We are interested in live and pre recorded shows. 1-2 hours per week.Read more