Covid19 has changed life in the UK, across Europe and basically EVERY country in the World. We all are slowly accepting the changes required to assist with the flattening of the curve to protect our NHS workers. Needless to say, it means more time at home during the lockdown period. This could be weeks or maybe months of isolation away from family, loved ones and friends. It's a bitter pill to accept but our GovernmentRead more
- Arsenal hit three past lacklustre Villa to move into top half October 22, 2021Arsenal cruise to a thoroughly deserved victory over Aston Villa to move into the top half of the Premier League table.
- Texas abortion law to stay in place until Supreme Court decision October 22, 2021The controversial law will be tested next month when the court holds an expedited hearing.
- GB's Archibald wins omnium world title - report & highlights October 22, 2021Katie Archibald wins Great Britain's first gold medal at this year's World Championships after securing a clean sweep in the women's omnium.
- Verstappen frustrated by Hamilton move as Perez tops US GP practice October 22, 2021Title rivals Max Verstappen and Lewis Hamilton clash in second practice at the US Grand Prix as Red Bull's Sergio Perez emerges with the fastest time.
- Nottingham spiking investigation sees two men arrested October 22, 2021The arrests follow multiple reports of drinks being spiked and needles being used.
- Hapless Worcester destroyed by Northampton October 22, 2021Weakened Worcester are badly beaten again at Franklin's Gardens by Northampton, who climb to second in the Premiership.
- Alec Baldwin 'heartbroken' over fatal film set shooting October 22, 2021Director of photography Halyna Hutchins was killed by a prop gun fired by the actor in New Mexico.
- Corsie rescues Scotland at death to maintain 100% start October 22, 2021Captain Rachel Corsie's last-minute header spared Scotland's blushes against Hungary and maintained their 100% start to World Cup qualifying.
- Green rescues Wales in Slovenia before red card October 22, 2021Kayleigh Green rescues a valuable point for Wales in Slovenia before being sent off in a fiery World Cup qualifier.
Are you are the SeaBird Radio Star of 2020?
SeaBird Radio ae looking for the radio stars for 2020. Just send us your demo to email@example.com and we will be in touch. Lets us know a bit about yourself along with an audio demo. We are interested in live and pre recorded shows. 1-2 hours per week.Read more